Personal de LimpiesaGreen Thumb IndustriesWarwick, RIView DetailBadge Not RequiredLab TechnicianCuraleafSimsbury, CTView DetailBadge Not RequiredPersonal de LimpiesaGreen Thumb IndustriesWest Haven, CTView DetailBadge Not RequiredInventory ManagerCuraleafTaneytown, MDView DetailBadge Not RequiredPackaging Team MemberPaper Planes ExtractsWoodland, CAView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentDirector of Strategy & InsightsTerrAscendKing of Prussia, PAView DetailBadge Not Required
- Check hydration of the plant
- Remove the flowers from the netting material
- Partner with teammates to carefully remove the plants
- Cut plants one row at a time
- Protect the integrity of the product by keeping it free of contaminants ·
- Tag each plant
- Weigh the plants·
- Properly log the activities, weight, etc.·
- Partner with team members to complete trim
- Adhere to 710 specific trim techniques·
- Wear PPE and exercise proper sanitation protocols·
- Carefully hang plants above trim tables
- Remove trellis from plants·
- Separate green waste from flower
- Throw out bags of green waste as needed·
- Switch between trimming techniques based on the planned extraction method·
- Work with teammates to trim plants in a fast and efficient manner
- Identify potential plant maladies (bud rot, fungus, gnats, etc.)
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
No information available
About 710 Labs
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
Come join us.
Apply for this position