We are looking for Trimmers to join our client's team Oakland, CA. If you have strong attention to detail and focus, please read on!
Our client is located in Oakland, and have two large scale facilities that house 22 grow rooms for each facility. They are harvesting 100-200 plants per day.
- Check hydration of the plant
- Remove the flowers from the netting material
- Partner with teammates to carefully remove the plants
- Cut plants one row at a time
- Protect the integrity of the product by keeping it free of contaminants ·
- Tag each plant
- Weigh the plants·
- Properly log the activities, weight, etc.·
- Partner with team members to complete trim
- Adhere to 710 specific trim techniques·
- Wear PPE and exercise proper sanitation protocols·
- Carefully hang plants above trim tables
- Remove trellis from plants·
- Separate green waste from flower
- Throw out bags of green waste as needed·
- Switch between trimming techniques based on the planned extraction method·
- Work with teammates to trim plants in a fast and efficient manner
- Identify potential plant maladies (bud rot, fungus, gnats, etc.)
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and perform repetitive tasks for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality and accuracy.
About 710 Labs
WE ARE AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS OBSESSED WITH MAKING THE RICHEST FLAVORED, PESTICIDE-FREE, ORGANICALLY FED, SMALL BATCH, HAND-TRIMMED CANNABIS ON THE PLANET. WE ARE THE OGS THAT HAND SELECT AND HUNT EXOTIC STRAINS FROM THE MOST RENOWNED BREEDERS, INCLUDING LANDRACE SINGLE ORIGIN SEEDS THAT TOOK DECADES TO FIND.
Apply for this position