Kindred Partners is a dedicated cannabis sales broker looking for passionate individuals excited to take on a new legalized industry! We need growth-minded individuals to be subject masters in everything cannabis through brilliant programming and activation, while providing outstanding customer service.
As a Territory Manager for our fun and expanding company, you will be responsible for growing the right brands into the right accounts. The position requires a self-starter with a true entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to fostering strong relationships and a track record of delivering results. We are fast paced and need great people to help us continue our success! If you possess the grit to grow your career in the emerging cannabis industry, then come win with us!
• Manage territory coverage to ensure excellent execution through effectively planning on a daily, weekly and monthly/quarterly basis to achieve quota and distribution objectives
• Maintain and grow existing volume and distribution by building credible and long-term relationships with customers leveraging the company’s Structured Call methodology
• Manage assigned budget as required
• Report on competitive activities within the territory and offer constructive suggestions
• Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars
• Work with supplier representatives and members of management in the field to promote sales
• Service and improve the marketability of our products through display position, concept selling and price point management
Required Skills/ Experience:
• Post-Secondary required/Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 or more years’ selling experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment.
• Extraordinary customer service, communication and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and sound judgment in negotiating with and influencing others
• Knowledge of Cannabis Industry Regulations, market trends and competition is an asset
Physical Demands of Job:
• Carrying and lifting up to 20 pounds
• Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
• Minimal squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Apply for this position