The Southern California Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing a 360-marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive sales volume/velocity. The ideal candidate will oversee new account launches; inclusive of retailer onboarding, management of in-store relationships and growth program via staff trainings, swag distribution and participation in specialty events.
- Working with executive team to define and execute retailer onboarding and growth plan.
- Function as dedicated representative to retailer by providing support mechanisms to drive brand growth – education, promotions, merchandising, activations.
- Visit accounts regularly educating and promoting the brands, create innovative solutions to overcome hurdles and obtain objectives.
- Oversee new and key accounts, develop and leverage relationships to drive menu features and volume driving programs.
- Work closely with internal and external cross functional partners.
- Optimizing Cannabistry’s marketing funnel through conversation, AB and other forms of testing.
- Track quantitative and qualitative measures for performance of marketing campaigns against business goals (ROI, CAC, etc.).
- Identify value driven (consumption friendly) events to support brand awareness and sales growth.
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 5-7 years of full-time experience designing and managing growth marketing campaigns.
- Willingness and excitement to travel within state of California.
- Experience working with field/ street / BA / demo teams.
- Experience working with retailer / accounts / management staff.
- Creative and empathetic, caring deeply about users and building precise target and meaningful on-brand experiences.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, extreme attention to detail with great time management.
- Expert knowledge of campaign management in Outlook, Repsly, SharePoint, Email.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing or related field.
About M Plant Productions, Inc
Background: M Plant Productions is a Type 6 extraction and manufacturing company located in Santa Rosa, CA. The food grade, 19,200 square foot facility completed construction in mid-2019. Our current product lines include The Root of it AllTM topicals and tinctures, MistifiTM vape pens, and Tough MamaTM infused pre-rolls and vape carts. We are starting a Type 11 distribution operation to maximize utilization of our large warehouse space and optimize our supply chain;
Our Mission is to develop and produce demonstrably better products and brands that deliver outstanding quality, efficacy, reliability and experiences;
Our Vision is to create the leading trust-marks for cannabis and CBD consumers;
Our Values: Innovative, Entrepreneurial, Collaborative, Customer centric, Principled ;
Apply for this position