Cultivation Associate (Transplant Department)CuraleafMt. Dora, FLView DetailBadge Not RequiredManager, Account Management, PaymentsLeafLinkNew York, NYView DetailBadge Not RequiredWellness AssociateTerrAscendAllentown, PAView DetailBadge Not RequiredBrand AmbassadorWynkTucson, AZView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentPM Distribution Packaging Associate710 LabsOakland, CAView DetailBadge Not RequiredTemporaryLeafLine - Production TechnicianGreen Thumb IndustriesCottage Grove, MNView DetailBadge Not Required
- Building highly performant APIs and services in Ruby
- Designing and steering software architecture discussions and decisions
- Defining and modeling behavior expectations balancing optimism, collaboration and technical leadership
- Leading our evolving development and testing standards and best practices
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Long & Short term disability insurance
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Corporate & Hybrid Work Environments
- Flexible work schedules with approval from management, based on business needs
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Location: Position is available in Denver, Co or remote availability.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to require vaccination as a condition of employment for any and all employees who access our Denver office. The Company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact People Ops.
- 2-5 years coding experience
- Significant experience building APIs and services with Ruby on Rails
- You are self-directed, confident, and efficient with your decision making
- Experience designing REST & GraphQL APIs
- Expertise with modern developer workflows and tool chains (Git, CI/CDl)
- Extensive knowledge of testing best practices at all layers
- Experience designing and managing relational databases
- Experience working on an established product with real users
- Experience giving and receiving feedback in code reviews
- You enjoy driving and improving process
- Confidence pairing with other engineers of all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in relative field preferred, Master’s highly desirable
$150.00 - $180,000.00 / year
Vangst is the cannabis industry’s hiring platform. Vangst helps cannabis companies find the talent they need to grow their business. From on-demand gig workers to trained & credential full-time employees, Vangst has built the industry’s go-to talent marketplace for all cannabis hiring. Vangst is proud to work with 1,200+ of the cannabis industry’s leading businesses.
Since raising their seed round in 2018, Vangst has become one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and was recognized as one of Fast Companies most innovative companies.
Today, over 300,000 people have full-time jobs in the cannabis industry and this number is expected to triple over the next five years. Vangst is on a mission to fill every job in the cannabis industry.
Vangst’s headquarters is in Denver, CO. Vangst is a Series B company and backed by Lerer Hippeau, Colle Capital, Level One Fund, Snoop Dog’s Casa Verde Capital, and others.
Apply for this position