Facility Maintenance ManagerHolistic IndustriesKansas City, MOView DetailBadge Not RequiredRecruiting CoordinatorVangstDenver, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentAM Packagers1906 New HighsHenderson, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredTemporaryFulfillment SupervisorHolistic IndustriesKansas City, MOView DetailBadge Not RequiredProduction AssociateKeef Brands at Denver Packaging CompanyDenver, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredTemporaryPackager (Tues - Friday)SLANG WorldwideDenver, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredTemporary
BUSINESS /DATA UNDERSTANDING
- Review and understand necessary Red Bull requirements
- Review and interpret all current Sales data
- Analyze KPI definitions for Red Bull departments
- Data cleansing and structuring to ensure quality data outputs
- Prepare and distribute all Sales reporting on established regular frequency
- Provide training to end-users on use of reports Identify ways to simplify and improve reporting
MODELING OF DATA
- Organize data in best way possible for regular and ad hoc reporting outputs
- Determine all data modeling requirements needed to run regular and ad hoc reports
- Test all data requirements before finalizing any form of reporting
- Document required procedures for all regular established reporting outputs
- Analyze data, interpret, and create presentations for data outputs to advise to insights on recommendations
- Documentation, presentation, and review of analytics
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Long & Short term disability insurance
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Corporate & Hybrid Work Environments
- Flexible work schedules with approval from management, based on business needs
- $80k - $90k USD Annual
- This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Location: Position is available in Denver, Co
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to require vaccination as a condition of employment for any and all employees who access our Denver office. The Company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact People Ops.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- 3+ years' experience in a Data visualization role
- The ability to translate questions in data and translate analysis results to the business
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions)
- Familiarity with relational databases/SQL
- Basic knowledge of statistical measures and techniques
- Have worked with large datasets through Access and statistical software such as SAS
- Experience with data visualization tools (SAP Analytics Cloud) and techniques
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- You thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing start-up environments.
- You are results-oriented and go the extra mile in all situations.
- You have a competitive nature and strive for excellence at all times.
- Proactive: You take pride in being a vocal member of the team who inspires confidence through data
- Team player: You want to help the team win by taking on non-selling tactics
- Analytical: You possess stellar analytical skills
- Solutions oriented: You always find a way
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Equivalent Experience
$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / year
Vangst is the cannabis industry’s hiring platform. Vangst helps cannabis companies find the talent they need to grow their business. From on-demand gig workers to trained & credential full-time employees, Vangst has built the industry’s go-to talent marketplace for all cannabis hiring. Vangst is proud to work with 1,200+ of the cannabis industry’s leading businesses.
Since raising their seed round in 2018, Vangst has become one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and was recognized as one of Fast Companies most innovative companies.
Today, over 300,000 people have full-time jobs in the cannabis industry and this number is expected to triple over the next five years. Vangst is on a mission to fill every job in the cannabis industry.
Vangst’s headquarters is in Denver, CO. Vangst is a Series B company and backed by Lerer Hippeau, Colle Capital, Level One Fund, Snoop Dog’s Casa Verde Capital, and others.
Apply for this position