• Trimming marijuana flower and packaging across the company production departments for the company RMDs and home delivery orders
• Coordinating waste disposal upon completion of each order and ensure policies and procedures for waste disposal are adhered to.
• Ensuring waste is properly stored, either in the Plant Trash Bins or the General/Non-Plant Trash Bins. • Ensuring products are properly stored and labeled. • Auditing and recording all weights of all cannabis material given by Production Lead from start to order completion on the appropriate Control Sheet. Immediately informing Production Lead of any discrepancies in weights
• Working with Cultivation Team to assist in harvests as needed
• Executing the preparation, production, and packaging of cannabis products
• Monitoring, cleaning and maintaining all trim and packaging equipment and operate all equipment safely in its intended manner.
• Completing all orders of products or trimmed cannabis as delegated from Production Supervisor in an efficient and timely manner, meeting all necessary deadlines
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
• Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts
• Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs • Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
o General office environment
o Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.
No description provided.
• Must be 21 years old.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math skills.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having organizational skills.
• Having decision making skills.
• Being analytical.
• Being detail oriented.
• Being proactive.
No description provided.
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc (MMI) is part of a larger, well-capitalized network of companies brought together to support best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a patient first focused organization providing top quality medical cannabis in a compassionate, warm environment. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer a robust compensation package including competitive salary, full medical benefits, and employee discounts!
MMI believes in creating and sustaining a robust policy of inclusivity and diversity. MMI recognizes that diversity in the workforce is key to the integrity of a company’s commitment to its community. .
We value all team members by embracing their diverse talents, perspectives, and experiences, and fostering inclusion that inspires innovation, encourages respect and promotes unlimited success. Our goal is to attract and sustain a diverse workforce by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high-performing employees who work collaboratively to carry out the mission of MMI.