The Postharvest Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day postharvest work in accordance with standards set by the company. Provides direct support for all postharvest associates, including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedure including managing and tracking the harvest, dry, trim, cure and packaging of product Responsible for highest possible standards of work in postharvest, maintaining facility compliance, and cleanliness in accordance with State regulations and standards set by the company.
- Assist Post Harvest Manager in overseeing day to day operations in post
- Oversee and track weights/waste to document on the buck and trim log
- Tag flower and trim in METRC/Leaf Logix
- Oversee daily trim room break down and clean up are followed and documentation is prepared and submitted as required.
- Open & Close Shifts
- based on Cultivation Department work flow
- Supervising post harvest associates daily tasks and responsibility
- Allocate supplies and buckets to trimmers throughout the work day
- Statistical tracking, duties, and progress updates
- Track Gram per Hour statistics
- Trim quality and oversight of trimmer quality
- Trim to flower ratio monitoring
- Batch turnaround progress
- Batch tracking sheets finalized as soon as batches are completed
- Dry Room Environmental logs and management
- Bucketing scheduling, supervision, and inventorying
- Allocation of trim buckets
- Bagging and tagging buckets
- Bucket inventories
- Burping logs & adherence to burping/curing procedures
- Waste logs & compliant waste disposal
- Ensure only quality product meeting high standards set by the company
VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance), may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level.
No description provided.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check and drug screening – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Cannabis experience preferred
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a hydroponic vegetable production or bedding plant production facility is desired.
- Experience in quality control is helpful.
- Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to operate post harvest machinery
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to train staff
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Delegation and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Desired work ethic includes being detail oriented, highly organized, positive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
- Knowledge of medical marijuana regulations preferred
- Must be able to take initiative, make decisions and be proactive.
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a positive team environment
- Proven efficiency and ability to prioritize and manage time and task for self and others
-management and supervisory management
- Computer skills for data entry is required.
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Strong work ethic
No description provided.
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Apply for this position