• Evaluate and develop our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts for all brands.
• Communicate the marketing plan and keep management updated monthly on change and progress.
• Competitor research for Missouri cannabis brands.
• Identify potential customers/segments creating communication materials to reach important segments for B2B and B2C.
• Develop wholesale and retail promotions with Sales Team and Dispensary Managers.
• Understand and develop the marketing budget.
• Develop and manage advertising campaigns for each brand.
• Building brand awareness and positioning for each brand.
• Support sales and lead generation efforts for each brand. • Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish. • Organize tradeshow, conferences, and local events. • Direct and oversee social media marketing strategy, email marketing strategy and content marketing for each brand. • Overseeing product packaging design and ensuring they are compliant with state rules and regulations. • Coordinating in-store displays and visual branding for product lines. • Manage a minimum of 2 employees and outside vendors to achieve the work
No description provided.
No description provided.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience in Marketing or related field. Experience in the Cannabis industry preferred. • Strong Communication skills keeping Senior Management and all constituencies in the loop • Experience leading cross-functional teams to achievement of strategic objectives across marketing and/or sales and product orgs • Ability to deliver high-quality work while managing multiple projects • Exceptional ability to work under pressure and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments • Proven track record of owning a product’s end to end performance through defining business needs and executing effective root cause analyses. • Experience in managing a marketing team. • Proven marketing campaign experience. • Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task. • Strong copywriting and design skills. • Attention to detail. • Proven ability to manage budgets. • Professional and proactive work ethic. • High competence in project and stakeholder management. • Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. • Demonstrate strong teamwork attributes with all constituents. • Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing. • Competency in Microsoft applications including the Microsoft office suite.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
BeLeaf Medical is a vertically integrated Missouri medical cannabis company. BeLeaf is dedicated to providing Missouri patients consistent and high-quality medical marijuana in the forms of smokable flower, concentrates, and consumable products. BeLeaf owns Sinse, Phytos, and Swade brands, and partners with dispensaries throughout the state to broaden geographical reach.