What We’re Growing:
As one of the largest greenhouse cannabis producers in North America, Copperstate Farms ranges over 1.7 million square feet of canopy and 40 acres under glass. It’s here where we have been growing a house of cannabis brands that our patients and customers can trust, each addressing a different needs state and demographic. From the greenhouse to corporate to multiple Sol Flower dispensaries, we’re an inclusive cannabis community empowering wellness for all. Most of all, we strive for a culture where our employees view us as one of the best places to work.
All positions starting at $15.00 plus discretionary bonus Employee Discount Offered Varied Hours M-F some weekend shifts required
· Excellent attendance and reliability, requires physical presence at the job
· May be required to work outside of normal work hours
· Willingness to be an integral member of a successful team
· Dedication to provide the highest levels of service
· Adherence to company policies and procedures
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands.
· Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
· Requires stooping, kneeling, crawling, bending, turning, and reaching.
· Requires climbing, balancing, and working at heights.
· Must be able to work indoors and outdoors year-round.
· Must be able to work in areas of high temperature and humidity (i.e. greenhouse)
· Must be able to work in and around dust, fumes, and odors
· Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments
· Observe, see, hear and respond to directions given with effective outcome.
· Lift 25-50 pounds when necessary.
· Crouch & bend often
· Stand for short/ high periods of time.
· Sit for short/ medium periods of time.
· Walk for short/high periods of time
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress associated with this position
Who We Are:
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain tools & equipment
· Organizing and handling of maintenance supplies and materials
· Prepare the work area for the job to be performed (ladders, lifts, tools etc.)
· Cleaning of the work area, shop, and maintenance storage areas.
· Perform routine building maintenance duties (painting, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC maintenance etc.)
· Perform daily maintenance check lists and report statuses to supervisor
· Work with and oversee contracted vendors.
· Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
· Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
· Provide assistance to skilled workers performing installation, adjustment, maintenance, parts replacement, and repairs.
· Other duties as assigned by the maintenance supervisor or administrative staff, which are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
High School diploma or equivalent required 2+ years of relevant job experience
No description provided.