We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Shift B - Friday-Sunday – 6:30am-7:15 pm
The Lead Manicuring Associate helps coordinate carry the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Lead Manicuring Associate. The Lead Manicuring Associate is primarily responsible for but not limited to intake, drying, curing, and trimming, and reporting inventory. The ideal candidate will work closely with peers to ensure alignment on processing plans by means of effective planning and communication.
· Plan, assign and direct the workflow of employees and ensure performance standards are being attained.
· Manage all steps in the process including intake, drying, curing, and trimming.
· Acclimate methods to various strains and flower types while making quality control decisions and alterations as needed.
· Manage dry rooms based on harvest.
· Maintain quality control and compliance with the use of Biotrack.
· perform in various sectors of the production department and assist with tasks delegated by the management team.
· Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside the production area, all staging areas and facility at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
· Train employees on work procedures and day-to-day tasks.
· Use, maintain, and operate equipment in the facility.
· Ensure the daily compliance policies are followed, but not limited to compliance with the state, security protocols, access protocols and dress code.
· Motivate and encourage through positive communication and feedback.
· Relevant experience, training or education, such as professional experience in a nursery setting or other related work
· Experience with harvesting and packaging
· Operate with integrity and honesty.
· Experience in the horticulture or agriculture industry
· Ability to work both in a team and independently
· Ability to sit, stand for a long time, walk during the scheduled shift.
· Accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product
· Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
· Employee must have basic organizational capabilities, as well as be able to run basic computer tasks.
· Employee must be able to identify various problems with any strain/product be able to communicate with direct supervisors as necessary
· Capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
Must have entrepreneurial skills and experience
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind
Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required
Experience with harvesting and packaging
Experience in the horticulture or agriculture industry
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
One to two years of work experience in agricultural experience
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan and paid time-off program.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.