Happy Cabbage Farms is quickly expanding and looking for an experienced and driven Lead Grower to join our team! Please include a copy of your worker’s permit, resume, and a cover letter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee overall grow operations including management of grow staff.
· Maintain, develop, and coordinate all daily, weekly, and monthly workflow.
· Monitor the grow cycle including IPM schedules and procedures.
· Maintain and develop documentation for grow protocols and nutrient books.
· Update workflow schedules and coordinating completion of major tasks including harvest, plucking, genetics maintenance, etc.
· Maintain, monitor, and enforce OLCC compliant grow practices.
· Work closely with other departments to achieve overall company goals
· Minimum 2 years of head grower experience, or a cumulative growing experience of 5 years
· Possess a broad knowledge of indoor/outdoor cannabis growing
· Must possess excellent communication skills
· Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have high standards for cleanliness
· Proven track record of team-leadership
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude
· Must be available to work some weekends and holidays
· OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit
· Reliable transportation and a valid Driver License
Paid time off
To keep our staff safe, masks are required at all times.
grow: 2 years (Preferred)