Windship Trading is a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor, well on its way to becoming the global leader in the distribution of cannabis-related products. We are growing and hiring. We are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Generation Coordinator to join the Sales Team.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary - $15 per hour
- COMPETITIVE PAY Plan
- PAID DAYS OFF from work
- BENEFITS -- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k), Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending - Account (FSA), Life/Accidental Death, Personal Loss and Disability, Employee Assistance Program,
- SPECIAL PERQS -- Electronics/cell phone, grocery, travel, entertainment, education, pet insurance discounts
- Training and career advancement
About the opportunity…
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, the successful candidate will perform a variety of duties, including:
- developing leads via telephone and mass communications (ie. electronic mail, social media)
- building and cultivating relationships by initiating communication and conducting follow-up communications with prospective customers in order to move opportunities through sales funnel
- prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and follow up on leads and appointment setting for Account Managers/Sales Team
- proactively identifying opportunities for new business entering data accurately and consistently in CRM
- responding to sales inquiries (ie. social media, telephonic, electronic messages) relating to prospective customer relationships
- coordinating meetings with interested prospective customers and Account Managers
- performing outbound “cold” to “hot” calls/messages using provided data of prospective customers; convert calls into leads
- ensuring customer excellence and satisfaction
No description provided.
Who you are…
- professional and courteous
- enthusiastic and personable team player
- organized and strategic
- self-motivated and driven
Interested in becoming part of the Windship Trading team? Send your resume for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Humble & Fume Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Remote interview process Social distancing guidelines in place Virtual meetings
Successful candidates will bring…
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication
- proven experience in business development/lead generation
- 1 to 2 years experience of business development (ie. hot/cold calling)
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent organization and time management skills
- good collaboration and teamwork abilities
- ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work - environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
About Windship Trading Co.
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke/vape shop and cannabis industries. Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence, and reputation, as well employee count.
The company and operation continues to grow in size, scope, and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company ‘humble+fume’ in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas, and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United States in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada and Texas.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion, and ingenuity.
Apply for this position