Market Retail BuyerHolistic IndustriesPhiladelphia, PAView DetailBadge Not RequiredProduction TechnicianCuraleafSimsbury, CTView DetailBadge Not RequiredQuality & Compliance ManagerGreen Thumb IndustriesOglesby, ILView DetailBadge Not RequiredBrand AmbassadorWynkColumbus, OHView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentStore AssociateCuraleafReisterstown, MDView DetailBadge Not RequiredDispensary Associate - Part TimeCuraleafHorsham, PAView DetailBadge Not Required
- Provide remote or deskside support to our employees
- Resolve issues from our helpdesk via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements as needed
- Track employee issues and resolutions using our ticketing system
- Provide training to employees using our university / LMS system
- Document issues for Knowledgebase Articles / SOPs
- Support our multi-functional devices company-wide (Including Handheld Scanners)
- Keep track of inventory for all IT hardware / maintaining asset tags
- Onboarding of new employees and managing the status change of existing staff
- Support the Apple infrastructure, iOS and OSX, in a windows environment
- Assisting IT team for installing security cameras and access points
- Escalation Support for our internal IT team
- Monthly Audit of SaaS applications for security
- Travel Domestic / International as needed to support the organizations technology initiatives
No description provided.
No description provided.
- Active Directory / DNS / DHCP
- Windows Servers Experience
- VMWare or Hyper-V Knowledge
- iOS / OSX / macOS Administration
- JAMF for Apple Computer Management
- Methodical Thinking Skills with a Security Mindset
- Self-Project and Time Management Skills
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills.
- Certificates: A+ Required, Network+ Ideal, any Apple Certifications a plus
- College Diploma, computer science or related field (Preferred but optional)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
$65,000.00 / year
About Advanced Nutrients
As global innovators and rainmakers in the cannabis space we are looking for unique and passionate individuals who will:
Set the standard. Be undeniably amazing.
Own the work. Elevate each other.
Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
Spark something. Question everything.
See possibility. Drive change
Listed as one of MG Magazine's Top Cannabis Industry Employers 2021, we offer competitive wages with opportunity for growth.
Apply for this position