The IT Analyst, under direction of the IT Director, will assist with our IT operations and maintenance of IT systems; provide IT training, support, and system troubleshooting for all personnel; and install and maintain technical equipment, software, and computer networks. Candidates must have experience working in, and providing support for, Windows-based networked office environments. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in a challenging environment. You will get to work collaboratively with a passionate and experienced team, while expanding your technology, coding and problem-solving skills.
· Assist the IT Director with IT operations and maintenance of hardware, software, and server systems.
· Provide appropriate IT training and support for all personnel.
· Identify upgrades or new technology solutions and support the implementation of upgrades and new systems.
· Install technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
· Protect the company and its operations against IT risks.
· Coordinate IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little downtime as necessary.
· Provide resolution of IT issues from analysts and supporting personnel within prescribed timelines.
· Report concerns to the IT Director.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Must have excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills.
· Must have a BS or BA in computer science, IT, engineering or related field.
· Must have a solid background and ample experience in Windows and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
· Must pass an extensive background security check with no felony convictions and must be able to obtain a Colorado Department of Revenue – Marijuana Enforcement Division key license prior to or at the time of hire.
The Ideal Candidate
· Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Is self-motivated, able to work independently, willing to self-teach and take responsibility for ongoing professional development.
· Thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for technology, high-quality maintainable code and customer service.
· Able to explain technology in an easily understood manner.
· Having experience with laboratory information management systems, SQL databases and/or data visualization software such as Crystal Reports is a strong plus.
· Having experience in business analysis is a strong plus (e.g. developing and expending key performance indexes, issues that impact the business, maximizing operational value, and enhancing technology innovation).
Paid Time Off
Professional Development Assistance