Production TechnicianGlacier CannabisManchester, MIView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentStaff AccountantGreen Thumb IndustriesChicago, ILView DetailBadge Not RequiredStaff PharmacistCuraleafNewburgh, NYView DetailBadge Not RequiredProcessing Lab AssociateCuraleafHomestead, FLView DetailBadge Not RequiredCannabis Production Associate (edible, non-edible production & packaging)RMZ ColoradoDenver, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentFertigation TechnicianCuraleafKing of Prussia, PAView DetailBadge Not Required
Management of investment diligence across the deal pipeline, including (but not limited to):
- Organizing calls with target companies
- Preparing comprehensive diligence question sets
- Navigating target company data rooms, and drafting investment memos
- Build and implement industry research materials
- Assist in drafting internal materials such as monthly newsletters and market reports
- Support investor relations and fund administration projects as needed
No description provided.
No description provided.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in investment banking or private equity
- Demonstrated interest in the cannabis industry
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to parallel process multiple (and potentially unrelated) workstreams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen analytical skills coupled with “bigger picture” strategic thinking capabilities
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work among a lean team in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous desire to learn and receive/respond to feedback
Strong undergraduate GPA
$125,000.00 / year
About Casa Verde Capital
Casa Verde was one of the first funds established to focus on the cannabis industry. We believe this industry represents one of the most compelling investment opportunities of our generation.
Since 2015, we’ve evaluated thousands of opportunities and invested in a select few. Our goal is to leverage our robust relationships to assist portfolio companies in solving complex issues facing this nascent market.
Casa Verde can participate in all stages of the financing cycle, with a focus on investing in scalable, capital-efficient businesses, led by world-class entrepreneurs.
Given the natural overlap across the value chain, our portfolio companies frequently work together to help solve operational issues and also create significant value for the businesses involved.
Apply for this position