Business Development ManagerTikun Olam AdelantoMountain View, CAView DetailBadge Not RequiredSenior Data AnalystSolar TherapeuticsSomerset, MAView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentDispensary AssociateAcreage Holdings Co.Middletown, NYView DetailBadge Not RequiredBilling and Collections RepresentativeTILT HoldingsPhoenix, AZView DetailBadge Not RequiredHead of Talent AcquisitionVangstDenver, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentLead Store AssociateCuraleafSt. Petersburg, FLView DetailBadge Not Required
- Work with cross functional teams to establish hiring goals and stafﬁng plans to ensure teams can reach their goals.
- Work proactively to ensure we have the lead time needed to recruit top talent.
- Create our internal recruiting SOPs, to ensure each candidate has an exceptional experience, whether they receive the job or not.
- Recruit and manage a junior recruiter, and continue growing the internal recruiting team as Vangst grows.
- Recruit and manage any outside vendors needed to reach our recruiting goals.
- Run the internal recruiting show. This means create internal recruiting KPIs and write the book for what “success” looks like for an internal recruiting team at a growing company.
- Actively recruit, interview, and guide candidates through the hiring process at Vangst.
- Establish our employer brand in the marketplace, and work to constantly improve it.
- Manage recruiting vendors, including ATS and other recruiting tools needed to recruit talent.
- Stay abreast of industry trends in compensation, beneﬁts, etc. in order to provide feedback and strategic guidance on how Vangst compares to other employers inside and outside cannabis
- Collaborate with marketing/HR on the Vangst brand and value propositions and how they are represented in the market
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and ﬁndings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Maintain consistent brand identity throughout all Vangst communications.
- Be proactive and establish yourself in the tech talent scene, to ensure we are reaching talent from the fastest growing industries.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus Incentive Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Participation in company stock options
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Long term & Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) accounts
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Remote & Hybrid Work Environments
- Access to free off-site workspaces
- Flexible work schedules with approval from management, based on business needs
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Some travel may be required
- Location: Position is available locally in Denver, Co, or remote nationally.
Salary/Position - $100K - $120K Salary; This is a full-time salaried exempt position
Who Should Apply
- 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition at an early stage, high growth, startup.
- Passion for building. You love taking something from zero to one.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Solid written, oral and organizational ability.
- Ability to communicate and advocate for the Vangst vision while growing a team that believes in that vision
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win.
- You are able to balance the ability to be bold and think about innovative solutions
- You learn proactively, always seeking to improve yourself and your knowledge base with regards to industry and talent/market changes
- You demonstrate a strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences
- You thrive in uncertain, rapidly changing environments – no two days will be the same
Key Attributes for Success
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
- A communication rockstar
- College degree in relevant field of study preferred, but not required or equivalent work experience
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / year
Vangst is the cannabis industry’s hiring platform. Vangst helps cannabis companies find the talent they need to grow their business. From on-demand gig workers to trained & credential full-time employees, Vangst has built the industry’s go-to talent marketplace for all cannabis hiring. Vangst is proud to work with 1,200+ of the cannabis industry’s leading businesses.
Since raising their seed round in 2018, Vangst has become one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and was recognized as one of Fast Companies most innovative companies.
Today, over 300,000 people have full-time jobs in the cannabis industry and this number is expected to triple over the next five years. Vangst is on a mission to fill every job in the cannabis industry.
Vangst’s headquarters is in Denver, CO. Vangst is a Series B company and backed by Lerer Hippeau, Colle Capital, Level One Fund, Snoop Dog’s Casa Verde Capital, and others.
Apply for this position