• Applying organic pesticides with guidance from Cultivation Manager.
• Maintaining inventory of all cultivation supplies and order such supplies;
• Following pesticide recommendations and ensure Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program is sufficient with Standard Operating Procedure.
• Implementing policies and procedures for the Cultivation facility
• Reviewing Communication Binder for current information and updates.
• Executing and enforcing compliance of all local and state regulations.
• Harvesting crops.
• Upholding all company policies and procedures.
• Assisting in irrigation, pruning, potting/repotting and propagation of plants.
• Cleaning and sanitizes all equipment and utensils.
• Remaining current on product knowledge and industry standards.
• Attending quarterly team meetings. • Ensuring that cultivation is producing sufficient flowers to meet the needs of MIPs and extractions.
• Producing quality product free of pests and contaminants.
• Training with Director of Security for prevention of diversion of product • Participating in monthly product inventory.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
• Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts • Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
• Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
• Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
o General office environment
o Extended computer usage
o Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.
No description provided.
No cannabis experience required.
No educational requirements.
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc (MMI) is part of a larger, well-capitalized network of companies brought together to support best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a patient first focused organization providing top quality medical cannabis in a compassionate, warm environment. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer a robust compensation package including competitive salary, full medical benefits, and employee discounts!
MMI believes in creating and sustaining a robust policy of inclusivity and diversity. MMI recognizes that diversity in the workforce is key to the integrity of a company’s commitment to its community. .
We value all team members by embracing their diverse talents, perspectives, and experiences, and fostering inclusion that inspires innovation, encourages respect and promotes unlimited success. Our goal is to attract and sustain a diverse workforce by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high-performing employees who work collaboratively to carry out the mission of MMI.