Who We Are:
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
All start $15.00 plus discretionary bonus Employee Discount Offered Varied hours M-F some weekend shifts required
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
· Must be able to do physical labor in all types of environments in any department within Copperstate Farms facility, such as the air-conditioned rooms within the facility, as well as the heat of the greenhouse, which can be over 100 degrees with high humidity;
· Must be able to work with and around marijuana plants and all of their bi-products;
· Work well and effectively with fellow co-workers in a productive way that is conducive to a professional work environment;
· Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (within an 8-hour shift):
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands with repetitive motions;
· Frequently requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials;
· Frequently stooping, bending, and reaching;
· Must work indoors and outdoors year-round;
· Must work in noisy and crowded environments;
· Observe, see, hear and respond to directions given with effective outcome;
· Lift 25-45 pounds from the floor to a waist-high table when necessary;
· Crouch & bend often throughout;
· Stand for short/ high periods of time;
· Sit for short/ medium periods of time;
· Walk for short/high periods of time;
· Occasionally sit on the floor or at floor level;
· Frequent use of hands doing all kinds of repetitious motions;
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress often associated with this position;
· Must be able to use all PPE equipment for each department particulars;
· Must be able to do physical labor in all types of environments such as the air-conditioned rooms within the facility as well as the heat of the greenhouse which can be over 100 degrees with high humidity;
What We’re Growing:
As one of the largest greenhouse cannabis producers in North America, Copperstate Farms ranges over 1.7 million square feet of canopy and 40 acres under glass. It’s here where we have been growing a house of cannabis brands that our patients and customers can trust, each addressing a different needs state and demographic. From the greenhouse to corporate to multiple Sol Flower dispensaries, we’re an inclusive cannabis community empowering wellness for all. Most of all, we strive for a culture where our employees view us as one of the best places to work.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Must plan days in advance, depending upon the directive given by the site supervisor.
STRESS MANAGEMENT: Periodic stress due to intermediate time deadlines and timely implementation of department particulars.
PUBLIC CONTACT: Effectively interact primarily with general public.
RESPONSIBILITY: Work collaboratively with your co-workers, supervisors, and managers in establishing, implementing, and organizing an effective work environment.
ACCEPTABLE EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred;
· Must be at least 21 years of age;
· Must be able to pass a fingerprint background check to get a dispensary agent card.
No description provided.