● Oversight of all financial accounts consistent with existing (or improved) financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
● Preparation of cash flow projections and budgets
● Interaction with payroll company and industry-specific POS platform
● Integration of POS software with Quickbooks
● Direct daily contact and interaction with (i) C-suite, and (ii) CPAs.
● AP and AR (no AR expected for 12+ mos.)
● Monthly financial statements (for each company); bi-weekly cash flow statements
● Managing complex structure of inter-company transactions (wholesale to retail, etc.)
● Maintain chart of accounts
● Reporting to various state and local regulatory bodies
● Coordination with CPAs for quarterly and annual reporting
● Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
● Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. ● Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. ● Occasional car travel to other TERPS locations may be required (60-120 miles)
TERPS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
● At least 21 years of age and legally authorized to work in the US ● Must be highly proficient in Quickbooks ● Working knowledge of GAAP ● BS Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but not required ● Experience with retail or manufacturing job costing ● Advanced proficiency with CPGS and inventory management ● Cannabis industry experience a huge plus!
No description provided.
TERPS is a registered cannabis dispensary serving adult-use customers throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. At TERPS cannabis dispensaries, we are always growing. As a brand new retailer, we are working hands-on with local cultivators to source cannabis at a higher standard. Our goal is to create a warm and welcoming environment where you can shop for your cannabis with confidence. We are searching for a diverse team to help us continue to cultivate a passion for cannabis within our local communities.