Who We Are:
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
All start $15.00 plus discretionary bonus Employee Discount Offered Varied hours M-F some weekend shifts required
What We’re Growing:
As one of the largest greenhouse cannabis producers in North America, Copperstate Farms ranges over 1.7 million square feet of canopy and 40 acres under glass. It’s here where we have been growing a house of cannabis brands that our patients and customers can trust, each addressing a different needs state and demographic. From the greenhouse to corporate to multiple Sol Flower dispensaries, we’re an inclusive cannabis community empowering wellness for all. Most of all, we strive for a culture where our employees view us as one of the best places to work.
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands
· Frequently requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials
· Frequently stooping, bending, and reaching
· Must work indoors and outdoors year-round
· Must work in noisy and crowded environments
· Must work in hot conditions with high humidity
· Lift 25-50 pounds from the floor to a waist-high table when necessary
· Crouch & bend often
· Stand for short/ high periods of time
· Sit for short/ medium periods of time
· Walk for short/high periods of time
· Occasionally sit on the floor or at floor level
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress often associated with this position
40 hrs. per week minimum, additional hrs. as needed by the production schedule.
· Excellent communication when needed to be absent, delegating tasks appropriately before leaving.
· Willingness to be an integral member of a successful team;
· Dedication to provide the highest levels of service;
· Excellent attendance and reliability;
· Adherence to company policies and procedures;
· Dedicated to maintaining confidentiality in every aspect of the job.
TIME MANAGEMENT: Must plan two to twelve weeks in advance, depending upon the directive given by the site supervisor.
STRESS MANAGEMENT: Periodic stress due to intermediate time deadlines and timely implementation of department particulars.
EVALUATION PROCEDURES: 30, 60, & 90-day evaluations during the initial transition to your new responsibilities. Annual reviews following this initial trial period.
SUPERVISION RECEIEVED: Extraction Lab Managers, Extraction Lab Supervisor
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Direct experience or knowledge on the production of solventless extracts, proper lab etiquette, or chemistry & science in general.
· Direct experience working with cannabis concentrate production.
· Direct experience working with laboratory glassware.
· Direct experience working in a laboratory or GMP production setting.
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain internal inventory records.
· Computer skills including Microsoft office suite, specifically Excel.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Read and speak English: Bilingual in Spanish helpful but not required.
A High School Diploma or GED required. Must be at least 21 years of age. Any specific education or experience working with chemistry, within a lab environment, or performing essential oil extractions in another industry is preferred, but not required.
No description provided.