Executive Administrative AssistantCuraleafNew York, NYView DetailBadge Not RequiredFinancial AnalystTerrAscendPhiladelphia, PAView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentLead Cultivation AssociateCuraleafAmesbury, MAView DetailBadge Not RequiredSales Data AnalystVangstDenver, COView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentBuilding EngineerHolistic IndustriesKansas City, MOView DetailBadge Not RequiredPart Time Wellness Guide (Budtender)Holistic IndustriesColumbia, MOView DetailBadge Not Required
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the sales process while surfacing data driven recommendations to influence strategy and direction
- Deliver data insights, BI, and standardized reporting to manage the business and influence strategy and execution
- Establish thoughtful and innovative strategies to increase operational efficiency and revenue generation
- Work closely with leadership and a team of aggressive sales professionals to push the sales operations agenda forward
- Build and lead a high performing sales team whose focus is on New Customer Acquisition
- Development of outbound strategy and touchpoint sequences to increase effectiveness and a positive customer experience for potential customers
- Collaborates with People Operations to oversee new hire training programs and ongoing sales coaching processes to increase sales productivity.
- Recruits top talent on an ongoing basis and retention strategies of top producers.
- Measurement and reporting of daily team production and participation in monthly leadership meetings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Long & Short term disability insurance
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Corporate & Hybrid Work Environments
- Flexible work schedules with approval from management, based on business needs
- $130k - $140k USD Annual
- This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
- 5+ years of experience working within a sales team in a team lead or management capacity
- A track record of reducing operational overhead of Leadership and Sales Team members by leveraging software to do the heavy lifting
- Technical/tool proficiency: You’ve used and configured major CRMs, engagement platforms and reporting tools.
- Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce including but not limited to reporting, activity tracking, pipeline management & forecasting.
- Sales Training and professional development implementation
- Microsoft Office & G suite expertise
- Sales data reporting and modeling
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- You thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing start-up environments.
- You are results-oriented and go the extra mile in all situations.
- You have a competitive nature and strive for excellence at all times.
- Proactive: You take pride in being a vocal member of the team who inspires confidence through data
- Team player: You want to help the team win by taking on non-selling tactics
- Analytical: You possess stellar analytical skills
- Solutions oriented: You always find a way
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset.
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership.
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport.
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally.
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends.
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing.
- Bachelor’s or related experience
$130,000.00 - $140,000.00 / year
Vangst is the cannabis industry’s hiring platform. Vangst helps cannabis companies find the talent they need to grow their business. From on-demand gig workers to trained & credential full-time employees, Vangst has built the industry’s go-to talent marketplace for all cannabis hiring. Vangst is proud to work with 1,200+ of the cannabis industry’s leading businesses.
Since raising their seed round in 2018, Vangst has become one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and was recognized as one of Fast Companies most innovative companies.
Today, over 300,000 people have full-time jobs in the cannabis industry and this number is expected to triple over the next five years. Vangst is on a mission to fill every job in the cannabis industry.
Vangst’s headquarters is in Denver, CO. Vangst is a Series B company and backed by Lerer Hippeau, Colle Capital, Level One Fund, Snoop Dog’s Casa Verde Capital, and others.
Apply for this position