Customer Service, 3 years (Preferred)
Delivery Driving, 3 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Coral Springs, FL (Required)
Full Job Description
Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
This is a dual position, which primarily requires delivery duties as well as in dispensary duties. The ability to gather, load and deliver supplies, materials and products from the dispensary in accordance with customer needs. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, enjoys driving, and is comfortable working in a variety of business settings. While working in the dispensary understand that the Fluent is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you reviewing a doctors’ recommendation and with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another FLUENT visitor into a loyal Fluent customer.
· Primary focus pulls, packs, loads, unloads and delivers medications, supplies and basic equipment
· Completes required paperwork including, vehicle maintenance logs, and submits to appropriate personnel
· Complete a Multitude of Tasks in an Organized and Timely Fashion
· Operation of a light vehicle and carrying out operator maintenance.
· Perform routine vehicle maintenance including fuel and oil levels, tire pressure, and brakes and report any malfunction
· Report any suspicious/questionable observation regarding patient and or medication
· Verify that product loaded in vehicle matches daily delivery route
· Reach out to clients who will be receiving deliveries to provide an accurate ETA for delivery.
· Sell Fluent products to patients
· Increase dispensary, team and personal sales over a given continuum.
· Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
· Use available resources efficiently to assess the customer’s health conditions and needs
· Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate supervisor.
· Assist on delivery’s as a Health Educator
· Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
· Follow up on all customer issues requiring additional research
· Maintain adequate knowledge off the product guide and fully understand the benefits of Medical Cannabis
· Communicate with Director of Retail Operations, General Manager and/or Customer Service Manager regarding status of issues, as application.
· Minimum of a Associate’s degree, prefer Bachelors degree
· 4 to 5 years of driving experience is required
· Previous experience with customer service desired
· Sales experience
· Must have a valid Florida driver’s License
· Class E Operator License (Non-Commercial)
· Clean driving record is a must
· Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, verbal)
Strong sense of priorities coupled with punctuality
Hold excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus.
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand at a workstation for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on iPad, laptop or desktop for extended periods of time reading, reviewing and analyzing information and providing recommendations and summaries to patients. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 25 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a Associate’s degree, prefer Bachelors degree
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Clean driving record is a must. Your MVR will be pulled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.