As a CSM you will drive our growth with mid-sized growing brands in the cannabis industry. Customer Success Managers help expand our business with our current customers by educating them on the advantages of Vangst’s solutions for attracting the best talent. The Growth Customer Success Manager will manage a book of business and will be responsible for growing, retaining, and providing top-notch customer service to their book. Cannabis is the fastest growing industry in the country and consumer approval and legalization for medicinal and adult-use are rising at the fastest rates in history. This is the opportunity you have been looking for if you want to put your talent to work and reap the rewards of being ahead of the curve.
- Drive revenue growth by developing close relationships with ~ 120 clients. This is a quota-carrying role.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews and strategize with hiring managers for ideal talent acquisition outcomes
- Train and onboard customers onto the Vangst platform.
- Help us scale out our onboarding program over time.
- Meet KPIs and quarterly OKRs including retention, product adoption, and touchpoint goals.
- Become a Vangst platform and product expert, identifying high-priority updates to customers.
- Provide high-level technical and product and service support.
- Track all customer updates, status changes, and touchpoints through CRM. Maximize usage of all CS tools to their full potential to support positive customer relationships.
- Develop and communicate strategies for customer success and meeting the company’s revenue objectives
- Act as a liaison between Vangst departments (Support, Sales, Marketing, Product, Recruiting) to collaborate on specific sales opportunities, customer-related projects, or critical issue escalations
- Attend trade shows and in-person client meetings to grow relationships and increase client spend
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Base Salary & Commission
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Participation in company stock options
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Long term & Short term disability insurance
- 401(k) accounts
- Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Remote & Hybrid Work Environments
- Access to free off-site workspaces
- Flexible work schedules with approval from management, based on business needs
Salary - Salary is $75K + 20% in commission opportunity
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Some travel may be required
- Location: Position is available locally in Chicago metro area or surrounding areas.
- This is a full-time salaried exempt position
- 3-5 years in a client-facing role (customer success, account management, or professional services) preferably in staffing or SaaS. Talent acquisition experience is a huge plus.
- Start-up hustle and mentality are a must. Startup experience is a big plus.
- Comfortable handling a mixed portfolio of accounts, with mid-to-senior stakeholders
- Solution-oriented mindset, strong analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Strong organizational, prioritization, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple relationships at once and a passion for customer happiness
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Prior experience with Hubspot (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
College degree in relevant field of study preferred, but not required or equivalent work experience
Vangst is the cannabis industry’s hiring platform. Vangst helps cannabis companies find the talent they need to grow their business. From on-demand gig workers to trained & credential full-time employees, Vangst has built the industry’s go-to talent marketplace for all cannabis hiring. Vangst is proud to work with 1,200+ of the cannabis industry’s leading businesses.
Since raising their seed round in 2018, Vangst has become one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and was recognized as one of Fast Companies most innovative companies.
Today, over 300,000 people have full-time jobs in the cannabis industry and this number is expected to triple over the next five years. Vangst is on a mission to fill every job in the cannabis industry.
Vangst’s headquarters is in Denver, CO. Vangst is a Series B company and backed by Lerer Hippeau, Colle Capital, Level One Fund, Snoop Dog’s Casa Verde Capital, and others.
Apply for this position