Full Time Dispensary Pharmacy TechnicianAcreage Holdings Co.South Windsor, CTView DetailBadge Not RequiredBusiness Development ManagerTikun Olam AdelantoMountain View, CAView DetailBadge Not RequiredOperations DirectorCuraleafMt. Dora, FLView DetailBadge Not RequiredMaterial Resource Inventory Planner (MRP Planner)CuraleafMt.Dora, FLView DetailBadge Not RequiredProduction Supervisor - Post HarvestCuraleafKing of Prussia, PAView DetailBadge Not RequiredQuality Control Associate (QC Associate)CuraleafLexington, KYView DetailBadge Not Required
• Topping plants
• Bottoming plants
• Mixing soil
• Scouting for disease or potential insects
• Training plants
• Lay trellis netting and work plants into place
• Defoliate and prune plants
Harvest time is August-September and will include trimming and manicure work.
- This is a physically intensive job.
-Must be able to handle being out doors all day in the heat
- Daily stretching with the team before work
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance)
- May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over, and/or crouching
-Greenhouse and Outdoor work
- High humidity and temperatures, ranging between 80-100 degrees F during summer months
- Must be able to maintain healthy hydration as working prolonged hours in heat can be hazardous
- Potential for allergic reaction to or hypersensitivity to the marijuana plants
- 2 acres of land
-The outdoor cultivation team will remain outdoors for entirety of shift
-Cannot enter the indoor facility during shift (Cross contamination Prevention)
-No Smoking unless on break and in designated smoking area
Regulations require that applicants be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain state marijuana work credentials
Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record check, Live-Scan or FBI Fingerprints requirements
High School diploma or equivalent
Relevant work experience in hydroponic vegetable production or bedding plant production facility is desired.
Prior nursery, landscaping, and/or agricultural experience preferred
-Cannabis experience helpful
- Experience with automation systems
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work in a safety aware environment
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, potting, and regular inventory)
- Ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
High School Diploma
No information available
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards:
There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.
Apply for this position