Store Associate - Part TimeCuraleafPhoenix, AZView DetailBadge Not RequiredWellness Guide (Budtender)Holistic IndustriesSomerville, MAView DetailBadge Not RequiredPurchasing CoordinatorCuraleafHazel Park, MIView DetailBadge Not RequiredOutside Commission Sales Rep for Modesto areaGr33n Solutions / 11:11 Cannabis CompanyModesto, CAView DetailBadge Not RequiredPermanentPostharvest AssociateHolistic IndustriesMonson, MAView DetailBadge Not RequiredResearch AnalystdutchieRemoteView DetailBadge Not Required
- Clean the Cultivation department's rooms, hallways, lobbies, corridors and other work areas throughout the facility.
- Sweep and mop the facility's floors.
- Cleaning gutters, rails, spigots & transfer air handling units weekly
- Mopping up puddles as generated by cultivation processes
- Empty, clean, and sanitize waste receptacles.
- Identify and report building maintenance.
- Keep front of building, dock area and rear of building swept and free of debris. Ensure grounds are kept clean.
- Assist in maintaining custodial closet; receive stock, organize and maintain supplies and equipment as necessary. Submit purchase requests as needed.
- Understand and follow all safety protocols, compliance, and SOPs.
- Willingness to complete whatever task is necessary to get the job done.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance).
- May include walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Moderate to loud exposure to noise.
Operations are conducted in an indoor production facility.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing or production facility is desired.
- Qualified in janitorial services with a high level of cleanliness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic,
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
No information available
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Apply for this position