• Ability to read read/ follow recipes / Basic Math skills
• Preparing /Measuring ingredients for candy making
• Assisting in candy making
• Edibles quality control
• Cutting /Storing of candies
• Sorting / Counting / Labeling and Packaging Products
• Assists in capturing production records, inventories,
• Follow SOPs, formulas and kitchen guidelines
• Candidates must pass background check
• Candidate must obtain an ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES DISPENSARY AGENT card. (Required)
• Food Safety Protocols – ServSafe Food Handler Certificate will be required.
Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours Ability to lift up to 50lbs Able to operate commercial ovens, mixers, scales and packaging equipment, etc.) Load and unload cool and hot pans Follows proper health department rules & regulations, HACCP, sanitation and safety procedures
Fun working environments!!!
Where we strive to provide a clean, fun and safe work environment for our all team members.
This position operates in a manufacturing kitchen environment.
Uniforms, gloves and hair nets are provided by Happy Friday & their use is mandatory.
You will be handling peanuts, dairy, and other food allergens.
Nail polish, artificial nails & jewelry are not allowed for the consumers safety
One Year of Experience of more
High School Diploma/GED and Higher
No description provided.