Wynk is a new cannabis seltzer that is quickly growing in sales and popularity across the U.S. We are looking for several Brand Ambassadors to join the Wynk team in Lansing, Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Kalamazoo, Michigan. Both full-time and part-time positions are available starting at $22/hr. This is an entry-level field sales and marketing opportunity and a chance to learn all aspects of the cannabis business.
Wynk Brand Ambassadors play an integral role in the success of the brand. They are our on-the-ground marketing, sales, and events team. The goal is to support and promote the brand so that customers can easily buy and enjoy Wynk.
- Visit every Wynk dispensary in your coverage at least 2 times per month to drive reorders make sure Wynk is properly stocked
- Ensure that all Wynk SKUs are properly displayed according to company standards
- Install and maintain permanent and paper point
-sale materials and displays
- Organize and execute floor displays
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with dispensaries in the assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Host regular events at dispensaries, including customer
-focused tastings and Budtender appreciation events.
- Must reside in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Must be willing to travel
No description provided.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
No description provided.
Casey Parzych, Shawn Sheehan and Angus Rittenburg aren’t just dudes with cool names. They are the brain trust behind Wynk. They’ve been engineers and entrepreneurs and lots of things in between. But what they’ve always dreamed of is crafting a delicious drink that actually helps people unwind, without impacting how they feel the next day. Because we can all agree that hangovers really suck. So they took that dream, mixed it with plenty of quarantine thinking time, and Wynk was born! We make Wynk on
-site in states where it’s legal using the equipment that lives on the back of our Wynk Wagon℠ 18
-wheeler. So while other beverages make their drink in a single location and ship to market, we actually flipped the script and bring the factory to the market. Crazy, huh? But you gotta do crazy things when you’re chasing a dream this delicious.
Apply for this position