Immediate opening for an experienced Bookkeeper for multi-business unit Cannabis and Hemp company. Responsible for accuracy and timeliness for general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, inventory data, etc. Proficient with accounting software/Quickbooks and Excel, etc…
Some HR responsibilities expected.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications (a combination of same may be considered):
· 2-3 years practical experience with a knowledge of accounting practices, quick books and light HR knowledge
· Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Team player who works well with a variety of people with a minimum of supervision
· Solid problem solving skills with a methodical approach
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and handle pressure while managing multiple tasks
· Day to day activities require the use of initiative and judgment, particularly when prioritizing work or working with multiple deadlines.
· Solid general accounting practices a must.
Must be reliable, honest, hard working individual to join our team.
Salary negotiable based upon experience.
Please submit your resume
· quickbooks: 2 years (Preferred)
· Paid time off
· How many years of accounting experience do you have?
· How many years of administrative assistant experience do you have?
· How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
· How many years of payroll experience do you have?
· How many years of quickbooks experience do you have?
administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)