Works under the direction of the Cultivation Manager to perform daily tasks to grow and maintain plants and keep workplace clean and organized. Able to perform all tasks independently. Management or cultivation experience preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Water and feed plants.
· Defoliate, lollipop, and train plants.
· General maintenance and cleaning.
· Transferring labels and record keeping.
· Communicate any operational or plant health concerns to manager.
· Perform daily opening and closing checklists.
·Keep personal and communal workspace clean and organized.
·Follows company processes in an attentive and respectful manner.
·Responsible for staying up to date on all training material regarding processes and products.
·Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations.
·Ability to work independently and with a team.
Paid time off
Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Cultivation: 1 year (Preferred)