We are in need a temp employee to take on COVID tracking and our Absenteeism here at Rock Island. I am looking for someone who can work in excel, has really good communication skills (oral and written) and this position can work from home at least 50% of the time but we would like to come into the facility on occasion, so we need them local.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Prepares information and research as requested
- Manages and maintains files, records and correspondence both hard and digital copies.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to comfortably operate a computer system for long periods of time.
Indoor office space with opportunity for hybrid remote schedule.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent reading and comprehension skills.
- Proficient ability to detect errors
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others.
- Must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their manager.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and fostering a positive work environment.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by the D.O.A. to receive an Agent badge
No description provided.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards:
There’s a place for you.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.
Apply for this position